When new start-up, super foods company, Kaizen Living was ready to launch their new health and protein kitchen, EAT: Kaizen, they came to us to help bring their vision to life.
EAT: Kaizen is a health and protein kitchen serving delicious and healthy food to fuel the body and mind. Customers are able to enjoy the food at the restaurant, by using the ‘Grab and go’ takeaway service or by buying the specially sourced ingredients to make the dishes at home.
The brand needed to:
- look part of the Kaizen ‘family’
- reflect the EAT: Kaizen ethos: simple, clean, uncomplicated
- appeal to a wide range of customers from ‘yummy mummies’ to ‘yummy footballers’
- make healthy food, vegetarian/vegan food appealing
- have a ‘premium’ feel to reflect the high quality of food, ingredients and service at the restaurant
We took charge of the visual identity, developing a visual identity which was eventually applied across everything from menus and leaflets, social media assets, interior decoration and external signage.
“These guys are amazing! For branding work we simply couldn’t recommend Neil and the team any higher!!”
Rob Lee, EAT: Kaizen Founder